Saturday, May 18, 2019

Another Warm Day


I tried to sneak out and get a picture of "the girls" aka Esther's cats today, but my plan was foiled.  They thought that my camera was a food offering and came running instead of staying all stretched out across the front porch glider.  I took these another day.  I did take a picture of them begging, but it is on the camera that I have to use the laptop to get them off the camera and then send them via email to my iPad in order to use them in the blog these days...and I was just too lazy!

I have been working with pictures this afternoon.  I have an idea of how to use one of my photos in the kitchen so have been trying to figure out which one...or if I will even follow through on this idea.  I did move a few more things out of cabinets today.  Woody thinks that it won't be too long now till they are ready to tear out our present cabinets.  He is more optimistic than I!  But I still decided to move a few more things.  I decided to put the pans that we use the most on the dining room table for the moment so they will still be fairly accessible but will be out of the cabinet when the time comes.

Woody did his daily crossword puzzles early this morning.  He has also read.  He did a little out in the yard...as did I.  I planted the other two plants that I got at Lowe's out in the mailbox flower bed.  I definitely felt the heat when I was doing that!  Woody made Apple Zucchini Bread this afternoon.  And, he rode with Abigail to the grocery store down the street so she could drive.  Abigail needed some ingredients for a secret baking project...that we are in on...mums the word from us!

It has been a pretty quiet day...not much going on...not much energy to make much happen!

No comments:

Post a Comment