Wednesday, May 8, 2019

Busy Wednesday

I have been next door sitting with Isaac while the rest of his family went to Wednesday night activities at church.  He wasn't feeling the greatest so stayed home.  We finished the book that we had been reading together and then he watched a couple of animal shows on TV.  I dozed in my chair.  I was tired!

Woody spent a lot of time put in the yard once again today.  He finally convinced the lawnmower to mow for its short time on into the afternoon.  We had a usual school day except for Isaac.  Nathan took him to the doctor during his time.  They were concerned about strep...but he tested negative...maybe a cold or allergies...either can make you feel yucky!  The children have chosen to do their reading on the front porch on these warm spring mornings.  It has been very pleasant out there.  Joseph rally likes to read out there and then stay out and work on his dot-to-dot and maze workbook.  Then we come inside to do the rest.  Today he had his Osmo day because they will be at the prayer breakfast at church.  Elijah and I filled the suet feeder for the birds and then came in and he did some activities on the iPad with Osmo for his long time with me.

It is supposed to be a stormy day tomorrow.  I ran an errand today so I don't have to get out
tomorrow.  I'll bet that Woody won't get in much yard work tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment