Thursday, January 9, 2020

Can You Spot the Differences?




This is like those pictures that ask you to find "X" number of differences between the pictures!  I wish that I could put them side by side!  The top picture I took a few days ago and the bottom picture I took today...some things are missing and have been put away in boxes and other things have been added as they will become part of the everyday decorations.  This just shows my "slowly but surely" progress!  

I really didn't do a lot with the undecorating  as I was fairly busy in the kitchen.  I skinned and deboned chicken thighs today and then cooked them.  I also used the bones and made chicken stock,  as I used the last in the freezer yesterday.  Esther's kitties got some treats from the meat that came off the bones after cooking for hours.  Georgia was happy...Peaches missed out as she didn't come running!  I think that she was avoiding our front porch today as the neighbors to our east were having a tree cut down and there was a lot of racket accompanying that effort.  Georgia was over on her back porch, but Peaches must have been hiding farther away.  Both of them usually sun on our front porch daily in the afternoon.

Woody took advantage of the pleasant day and planted some grass seed around the stepping stones between Nathan and Kathy's house and ours.  I think he did it today to take advantage of the rains that are predicted to be coming our way later tomorrow and Saturday.  They are predicting strong winds and possible bad storms.  I prefer just rain! Hopefully we won't blow or wash away!




No comments:

Post a Comment