Tuesday, January 28, 2020

Tuesday


Here's another eye drawn by Esther.  This time she had all the colors that the man in the instructional video suggested using.  She bought the colors that she needed when we took our art trip to Nashville with Melany.  After she got finished with this eye, she decided that she would add other facial features that would fit on the paper.

The above is what she had drawn when it was time for her long time with me was over last week.  She decided that she wanted to add a forehead and some hair so she did that yesterday.  And, here is what her final drawing looks like:


And, here's her final drawing after she added a few strokes quite quickly yesterday during her art time with me.  I'm impressed with her talent...especially when I can hardly draw a straight line!  To top off her drawing talent, she can juggle, too!  Amazing...all around!  She is getting this all on her own...we just have the mediums here for her to work with and then we look up things online and she gets ideas and sometimes instructions there...the rest is all her using her God-given talent!

This has been a busy day for me.  School was a bit changed around since most of the neighbor grandchildren went with their father to the Baptist Collegiate Ministries this morning to work on their juggling for upcoming programs.  Joeh decided not to go so he did have his time with me.  Then I only had Elijah.  He had his reading time and then did some science experiments with me dur No his long time.  After he left I ate some lunch and shortly after I finished, I got a call from a friend that she was being entered into the hospital.  I talked with the doctor's nurse and found out that she was taking her to the hospital and would help get her paperwork filled out.  My friend lives alone and has some memory issues and the doctor was concerned as he saw confusion and wanted her in the hospital to be observed.  About an hour later, I got another call from my friend who was now in the hospital that she needed me to go get her medicine at her apartment.  So off I went and got it.  Went over her medications with her nurse at the hospital, saw my friend for a moment in her hospital room and then headed back to her apartment to take her meds back and then to lock her door...she had left this morning without locking it.  I then returned her keys and talked to her for a few more minutes and then headed home.  And, finally got back to making soup for tonight's supper...this was the third time today that I had attempted to make this soup!  Finally got it made, cleaned up the kitchen, and here I am writing the blog.  Ready to sit back and relax in my recliner!

Woody also was a bit busier than usual.  He decided to work in the garden.  It was a fairly nice afternoon...sunshine intermittently...so warm in the sun.  He sat on the garden bench and cut back dead sticks/parts from various plants.  So he got some fresh air today!  He is back in his recliner now planning on another quiet evening.  

No comments:

Post a Comment