Thursday, January 30, 2020

Thursday...All Day!



Here's one of Esthrr's watercolor paintings.  She did this one after she finished her partial face on Monday.  She has fun with her art!

Esther, Isaac, and Joseph came over here first thing this morning and hung out most of the morning.  They worked on their homeschooling work and had their Grammy school times with me.  They all did Isaac's experiment.  After the experiment they headed home, as their mom was home from her Bible study.

Woody has been busy too. He did a couple of loads of his wash.  He was folding clothes when I was last downstairs.  He also worked outside again today.  It was another really pretty day.

This evening I made Woody a pasta dish that is okay for his kidney diet. I decided earlier today that I was going to make some spaghetti sauce for me.  Before I got it made I got a call from Melany and Erin saying that they were planning to come visit on Saturday.  So "my" spaghetti sauce got made, but I decided that it would be for "our" lunch when they are here on Saturday.  I will scrounge for something else for my supper!  I got the sauce all made...having it already made will be nice on Saturday.  It will taste even better on Saturday after the flavors blend together.  The kitchen is cleaned up and once again I am ready for my recliner!  Woody has already headed to his!  And, thus our day draws to a quiet close!

No comments:

Post a Comment