Tuesday, January 7, 2020

Many Forks in the Road Later!

Tonight begins the 12th year of our blog...that doesn't seem possible...but then again at times it does seem like I have been blogging for forever!  Lots of water has gone under lots of bridges in those 11 years!  I'm thankful that those years are behind us and that we don't know what is ahead of us!

Today has been another day of doing a little of this and a little of that.  I did finish hemming the dress for my friend's granddaughter and it is now back in their possession.  I got my hair cut. I have done a little cooking.  And...I continued to pack up boxes of Christmas decorations.

Woody has done his usual crossword puzzles, and has read and watched some TV.  Late this afternoon he went to the prayer room at church and stopped at the grocery store on the way back home.

Now we are settling in for another quiet evening.  I finished cleaning up the kitchen a few minutes ago and am ready to just sit in my recliner and read for a while.  I think Woody is doing the same in his recliner downstairs.

Sitting here wondering how many more years I will continue the blog...as I have said in the past...the blog is like a diary for us that reminds us of happenings in our lives over these last 11 years...and, there are some of you who have ridden along with us through ups and down...rough roads and smooth...good news and bad...dramatic and boring times...we thank each of you for accompanying us on this journey that we have no idea where it will take us from one moment to the next.


No comments:

Post a Comment