Monday, January 13, 2020

Things Continue to Stack Up

 Here's what our upstairs hallway looks like at this moment.  I've added a lot of boxes to it today.  I am starting to see that perhaps there is an end to this...though still a mess!  There are only two places that I haven't touched yet...the shadow box in the family room and the Angels on top of the china cabinet.  All the Byers Carolers are tucked back into their boxes.  I still have things to box up on the dining room table and there is a box or two in the living room that need to have some items added to them before being taken upstairs.  Of course once all this mess is cleared up then I still have the tree to tackle!  So I am still a ways away from being finished...but well on the way.

Woody planted some more grass seed today.  He also went to his nephrologist this afternoon.  I have been concerned that he was getting closer to needing to be on dialysis, but his doctor said that his lab readings/numbers were trending in the right direction—up.  So he will continue on as before...drinking a certain amount of water each day and staying on the diet that he has been on for some time now.  He doesn't have to go back to see his nephrologist for three months...good news!

This evening he went to the Monday Night Furnace Room Prayer meeting.  He is home now and we're both settling in for another quiet evening in our household.  I'm ready to sit...tired after packing and unpacking boxes!

No comments:

Post a Comment