Monday, January 27, 2020

Normalcy...Closer

Finally I found the time and energy to get the living room back to "normal!"  All that is left to do is the dining room table and the mantel in the family room...so getting close to having everything back in place to everyday decor!  I'm ready for the task to be done...but I seem to get played out before I get to it all!  There are always other tasks that get sandwiched in that have to be done...like cooking and washing and cleaning tasks.  By the time I get through with what really needs to be done, I don't always have the energy to get what doesn't absolutely have to be done!  Slowly but surely I am getting things back where they belong.

Woody visited with some of his Deacon family shut-ins this afternoon.  After supper he headed to the Monday Night Furnace Room Prayer meeting.  So he has had a couple of times out and about today.  I did have a normal day of school this morning.  It has been pretty much a "Monday-as-usual" kind of day.

One last note...52 years ago today (we won't go into time of day as we don't agree on that!), Woody asked me to marry him.

No comments:

Post a Comment