Wednesday, January 29, 2020

Time Marches On

The month of January is marching on all too quickly...almost over...doesn't seem possible that it is about time to turn up the next page on our calendars,

Woody headed out late this morning to get a hair cut and after stopped at the drugstore to pick up prescriptions for us.  That was his venture to the outside world today. I stayed home this morning and made French bread and Woody's salad dressing.  After lunch, I headed to the library a bit late because I was waiting for the bread to come out of the oven.  After Donna and I worked for a while, I went to Walmart.  It was good to get back home after being out and about.  It was raining a little when we came out from the library.  I cleaned up the mess in the kitchen that I had pretty much left since I was late for the library.  We had leftovers for supper.  The dishwasher is running and now I am ready to enjoy a good book while I lounge back in my recliner.  It has been a rather busy day!  Now time to out my feet up and rest.  Woody is doing the same downstairs in his recliner...in other words...another lively evening in our household!

No comments:

Post a Comment