Saturday, January 25, 2020

Last January Saturday 2020

Can you believe that the end of January is so close?  Looks like this year is going to fly by quickly also!

As you can see from tonight's photo, Joseph seems to be getting over his "tooth trauma!"  Today his big sister, Abigail, took him to celebrate losing his first tooth.  I "borrowed" this photo from Abigail.

I once again wore myself out in the kitchen.  This time I made oatmeal cookies (for me...so I wouldn't eat what I made for Woody!).  These Woody can't have as they have butter and raisins and nuts in
them...all "no-no's" for Woody.  I also made red pepper sauce for Woody.  I made it with some of the red peppers that I roasted yesterday.  This red pepper sauce is Woody's substitute for catsup.  And, we were out.  He enjoyed in on a chicken sandwich for lunch. I also did a big load of laundry and put all the clothes away.  And, that did me in for today...plus I was in the mood to stop and rest and do some more reading.  But once again part of my reading time turned into dozing time.

I just realized that Woody didn't do one of his usual Saturday treks...to the public library.  None of his books were due till next week and he still hadn't finished all the ones that he got last week so he didn't go this week.  He continues to do lots of crossword puzzles per day with the TV on for background noise...once in a while he watches something!

I just received official word that our oldest grandson, Alex, asked his girlfriend to marry him...looks like she said "yes!"  Wishing "love for a lifetime" to Brooke and Alex! Borrowing these photos from Melany.  Guess it is a photo borrowing night!










No comments:

Post a Comment