Friday, January 24, 2020

Last First Tooth for Our Neighbors



These top two pictures are Kathy's photos...just moments after the big event happened.  He still wasn't sure about the whole thing and at that point didn't want to look at himself.  Not long after these pictures were taken, he came over to our house to share the big news with us.  He still wasn't smiling very big, but I finally go a bit of a smile out of him...a smile that shows the space where the tooth had been! That picture will be below this paragraph. The top picture shows one of Joseph's siblings holding the tooth in the little baggie that I provided with his tooth pillow. Oh, and there was another first, out of all her six previous children losing many multiples of teeth, this is the first tooth that Kathy pulled!

I never got around to working on redecorating the house today.  Instead I pretty much cooked the whole day.  Once Woody came home with our groceries and I put them away, I got busy doing some cooking.  I roasted a chicken, made gravy, roasted red peppers, and made a batch of cookies.  And, my back is protesting at this point in the day.  I think that my recliner and a heating pad and a good book will summarize my evening.

Woody did our grocery shopping and then he headed off to run errands with his friend.  It was almost 3pm before he got back and he left around 11am.  I at least had something cooked to offer him me for a late lunch once he did return!  He watched impeachment proceedings and is presently watching his Friday evening news programs...so a rehashing of what he watched earlier!  

The leaf truck did arrive bright and early this morning (before 8) and vacuumed up all the leaves on our side of the street.  Nice to have the leaves gone!







No comments:

Post a Comment