Friday, February 7, 2020

A Dusting


Look at the picture that I captured out our bedroom window late last night!  You can see the snow coming down if you look at the street light.  The way it started out I thought that we would wake up to a bit more snow on the ground than we did.  This morning it wasn't covered this much.  We have really had a variety of weather over this last week!

Woody did our weekly grocery shopping bright and early this morning.  Then he ran errands with his friend.  While he was gone I decided that I wanted to bake...snowy days always make me want to bake.  I ended up making cornbread muffins.  Snowy days also seem like good reading days to me and Woody and I both got in some reading time.  I finished another book.  I also rested my eyes for a while...I imagine that Woody did too.  All in all it has been a quiet and relaxing day for the most part.

No comments:

Post a Comment