Wednesday, February 19, 2020

Another Sign of Spring

When I went out to the mailbox today, I noticed that our dwarf iris are showing their little heads above the mulch.  I will say that tonight's picture is from another year...they aren't up this much yet.

Today has been another stay inside day.  I didn't even go to the church library today per usual.  I talked with Donna last night and gave us the day off today.  I'm a little under the weather with a tooth problem.  We'll see how much of one when I go to the dentist tomorrow.  On Monday I noticed that a tooth was a bit sensitive.  And, yesterday one side of my face began to swell.  Just call me chipmunk face!  I did do a little cooking today, as I may feel even less like cooking tomorrow.

Woody has also stayed close to the home front today doing his usual daily crossword puzzles, reading, and watching TV.  That about sums up our day!  We are both settling into our recliners to finish out the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment