Tuesday, February 18, 2020

Domino Effects

Elijah worked with making domino patterns today during his long time.  He made three really neat ones...I took videos of the other two...this is the only still that I took.  This one only knocked down half the pattern he made.  The other two were successful—the entire pattern got knocked down.  The middle apparatus didn't turn the way he expected.  He later figured out a better way to use the spinner...better to have it positioned vertical rather than horizontal.

School was a little off kilter today as Isaac and Joseph went to the. BCM with their dad for some extra juggling practice.  I think that Nathan is calling it juggling school.  Esther and Elijah both came over to read and then Elijah came back for his long time.  Once he got all the dominoes picked up, he waited for a bit of a break in the rain and then ran home before the storm that thunder storm that was approaching got to us.  I told him that Grammy didn't have the best lunch choices for him so he decided to get a little wet and get home for what their lunch offering!

Both Woody and I have stayed in and kept dry.  I did take a rain picture to use tonight and then realized that it is on a camera that doesn't have WIFI link to my iPad.  It's easier to download directly to my iPad and only one of my cameras can do that.  So I decided to go with Elijah's domino effect pattern.  Here's one he did with 100 dominoes after it all fell down:





No comments:

Post a Comment