Saturday, February 15, 2020

Just Another Saturday

Today has been one of those days that just seems to pass by...nothing outstanding done...just a day as usual...I guess you could say a day like most days!

I got up and thought that I was going to do some cooking, but instead I just looked through recipes and found ones that I can cook with the ingredients that we have on hand.  Having that list will help me throughout the week when I decide what I "feel like" making.  None of that cooking happened today.  We had enough leftovers in the fridge to get through another day without a lot of effort on my part.  My only other accomplishments were finishing another book, doing a couple of loads of wash, getting clean clothes out away, and dozing in my chair.  Woody got in his weekly trip to the library and also running another errand for his friend.  I do have something that I just found out that I need to do...prepare a lesson for my Sunday School class for tomorrow morning.  Our main teacher is not feeling well this evening so is afraid that she won't be able to go tomorrow.  Guess that is next on my "to-do" list!

No comments:

Post a Comment