Monday, February 17, 2020

Anticipating


When deciding on a blog photo for tonight, I decided on a barn...perhaps in anticipation of a planned "barn trip" photo excursion next week.  Looking forward to it.

I have had a stay-at-home day.  We had a usual Monday school day.  Then after I ate lunch I made a small pot of soup for me: chorizo and potato soup.  I had some for supper...pretty good...a bit of a Mexican take on potato soup.  Towards supper time I made Woody his pasta primavera with sweet peppers and onions over bow tie pasta.

Woody has been in and out today.  It is a very pretty day which he decided to take advantage of and try to visit some of his Deacon family shut-ins.  It took several trips out to accomplish seeing them all or at least delivering some church literature to them.  One of the ladies that he tried to visit wasn't home so he left her literature and will try to call her tomorrow to make sure that she got what he left.  After Woody ate some of his pasta primavera, he and Kathy headed off for the Monday Night Furnace Room Prayer Meeting.

Once he returns, I'm sure that he has a quiet evening of reading and/or tv watching.  I have the kitchen all cleaned up and the dishwasher running, so I think my plans are to read...working on finishing another book.

I think that rain is predicted to return tomorrow.  We have been enjoying sunshine for several days now.  And, today's temperatures were very pleasant to go along with all that sunshine.  I guess we will adapt back to rainy conditions...if necessary!

No comments:

Post a Comment