Tuesday, February 25, 2020

Sunshine Brought Shadows

It was nice to see the sunshine today...seeing it stream through the windows was really a "pick-me-up!"  It was nice to see shadows cast due to the shining sun.  But we had best not get too used to this sunshine and shadow phenomenon as more rain is predicted for tomorrow.  We will take any short snatches of sun that we can get!

I had school this morning...a usual school day.  Esther had her long time with me today as she flip-flopped her day with Elijah.  She painted.  She finished up a painting of a cat's head and started another one that involves color and a silhouette.  She got the background color done and will do the silhouette next time.

Woody and I have pretty much taken it easy again today.  He did venture out and got the mail today.  And my one time out was to take the garbage can and items for recycling out to the curb.  The rest of the day we just did little bits of this and little bits of that...just enough to get us through the day.  Now we are settled in for the evening.  Woody is watching the latest debate.  I have retired to our bedroom to read and relax.

  

No comments:

Post a Comment