Wednesday, February 26, 2020

Wednesday Wanderings



I'm having trouble adding a photo to the blog this evening.  I guess I will go on and write it and then see if I can add a photo after I write it.  I keep getting a message that they can't copy the photo to my blog...a new message that I haven't seen before.  Wondering if I have hit the limit for photos in the blog.  (Finally let me add a photo as an edit!  I would go down and get rid of the last paragraph but it is very hard to get to the bottom of the post without messing up all the spacing!) When I went out to the mailbox today I was greeted by lots of dwarf irises and mini jonquils.  So pretty...it is really trying to be spring!

Woody stayed close to home today.  But I did venture out.  I ran an errand to Walmart before heading to work in the church library.  Donna and I didn't have a lot to do except for maintenance in the library so didn't stay as long as we usually do.

I still don't have a lot of energy (thinking that the antibiotics may be making me feel this way?) so I came home and read and dozed till it was time to warm up leftovers for our supper.  I got the kitchen cleaned up and the dishwasher running and I am back upstairs thinking about doing some more reading...close to the end of another book.

We have had some drizzle today and it rained enough for the automatic windshield wipers to come on when I was driving from Walmart to church.  Snow flurries have been talked about...and, I looked out the window a few minutes ago and, sure enough, I saw snowflakes flying through the air when I looked at the street light.  There's not supposed to be any accumulation.  Crazy weather as winter attempts to transition to spring...back and forth...back and forth!

And, the blog still won't let me add a photo.  I think I will post it and then see if I can add it as an edit.  If not...then...no photo tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment