Wednesday, March 18, 2020

A Barn and Cow Trip

Today we saw a lot of barns and a to of cows...so we decided that we would call it a "barn & cow" trip.  This may be the last barn trip for a while for several reasons and we thoroughly enjoyed the trip,  photo taking, and each other's company!  This barn had interesting features which ever way you approached it.  The tip photo does show a few of the many cows we saw today.  I think that this was the only star we saw on a barn today. As great as this side of the barn is wait for the other side!


The door on this barn was beyond fantastic!  Look at that barn quilt!  This was the only barn quilt square that we saw today...but what a terrific one it is!  Here is a close-up:


I knew that we were going to see this as Marie had shown me a picture of it this past Sunday.  So I looked forward to it the whole trip and it was close to the end of our trip...well worth the wait!

Woody stayed home and kept the home fires going.  I think that he read most of the day...at least if I can judge by how far he got into the first book of a series of books that I brought him from the church library yesterday.  Last I looked he was almost finished with the first one.  After I got home he went to the drive-thru at the Credit Union and the pharmacy.  I fixed a meatloaf for our supper.  And, I uploaded the photos taken today onto the passport external drive on our laptop and have put some of them onto the iPad so I can "play" a bit.  I'm ready to just sit and either read or mess with my new pictures.  Woody has the TV going and is probably multitasking with his reading.  Another quiet end to this Dorrell household's day.  

Everyone stay safe and well from this virus...enjoy the downtime that is sort of being forced upon us.  I got to thinking the other day...we have been wanting time to slow down a bit...I'll bet we are going to find that time slows waaaaay down for quite a few days/weeks/months or however long this virus plagues us!  Try to enjoy your time...I plan to!



No comments:

Post a Comment