Friday, March 6, 2020

Dry and Wet



Woody did our grocery shopping early this morning.  I brought the groceries in and out them away after he got home.  Not long after he got home he headed off to run errands with his friend.  While he was gone I decided that it was a good time to dust/dry mop and then wet mop them...so the kitchen and three bathrooms all have clean floors.  I also washed towels and got them folded and out away...guess that brought to a close my little vacation of doing close to nothing!  After doing that I decided it was time to go back to my reading and my recliner!

Woody was also ready to head to his recliner once he finally got home on into the afternoon.  He has done his crossword puzzles and, of course, got reading in both here in his recliner and in the car while he waited on his friend at the various errand stops.  


No comments:

Post a Comment