Saturday, March 7, 2020

Scattered Saturday

Well, my evening went totally off kilter and I am just now thinking about blogging.  I got a call while making supper that I needed to go pick up a friend at the hospital.  I picked her up and then ran all over town trying to get her prescription filled...decided that wasn't something that you can do in Tullahoma on a Saturday evening after six.  So I took her home and got her settled and then came home.  I needed to fill in a couple of friends on what was going on.  Then I decided to change the downstairs clocks...springing forward.  Then I decided that it was time for supper...all confused.  Just thought about blogging.  That pretty much sums up my day...all else has sort of been forgotten.  Woody and I did run an errand together this morning.  Other than that...not sure any more!  Surprises in my day can throw me a bit!  Thankfully...as Scarlett would say, "Tomorrow is another day!"  And, that day will have us off kilter as we get used to the time change.  I will move an hour more away from my sister as I sleep tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment