Tuesday, March 10, 2020

Adding One More Year

Well, math isn't my strong subject...so maybe I can just forget how to even add one?!?  I guess the celebration started yesterday when I had a surprise delivery at our front door from Melany, Wade, Erin and Alex.  By the way, Wade also gets to add another year today.  Makes it really easy to remember his birthday!



When I came downstairs after school this morning, I found an Arby's bag waiting for me.  Woody made a secret trip while I was having school.  When I got finished with my lunch, I spotted 9 people 
pass in front of the kitchen window.  They had a delicious blueberry muffin made by Joy with a candle in it.  They sang Happy Birthday and then gave me presents.



Pretty pansies to plant in one of the front gardens.


A new birdhouse—a barn!  (Tonight's barn photo!)



And, to make sure everyone knows whose kitchen it is...a sign for over the door. Abigail spotted this sign in an Indiana Amish gift shop last week.  I'm amazed that they found one with "Grammy!"

To sum up my day: it has been very special made that way by family and many friend's wishes.  All the wishes have made it easier for me to wrap my mind around the addition of another year!



No comments:

Post a Comment