Wednesday, March 4, 2020

Here, Piggy, Piggy!

This cute little piggy came out to greet us at one of our stops on our latest barn trip.

Around here we call, "Here, Kitty, Kitty."  And usually two kitties come running, but since Saturday only one has come when called—Georgia, the short haired of Esther's sister kitties.  But this morning when I called both came running.  If only Peaches could talk and tell us where she has been...just glad that she is back and looking none the worse for wear for her disappearance of several days.

Here is this little piggy's home.  Looks like she met a man with good building materials...looks like it is big bad wolf proof!



We started the day off fairly early...but at an easy pace!  Woody came upstairs and printed off his daily crossword puzzles and checked out things on the Internet.  I woke up early, but decided to read for a while.  Woody had a morning appointment at Tullahoma Oconology for is monthly anemia and B-12 shots.  Then he went for a haircut.  I emptied the dishwasher and got the dishes out away and left the kitchen straightened out.  Today was an off-day for cooking since I did so much yesterday.  We had choices for both lunch and supper with only having to warm things up.  

Speaking of warming things up...today was a nice enough day...in other words warm enough for Woody to sit on the front porch and soak in some fresh air and sunshine.  Peaches sat next to him and washed herself...guess she is cleaning up after her travels!

I planned to go to the library this afternoon, but in the end got busy working on transferring photos from my iPad to my laptop's external passport drive and let the time get away from me.  I hated to stop once I figured out how to do it.  I was afraid that if I didn't get them all taken care of I would forget how by the next time!  So at the moment I have removed almost all the photos except for the 
latest barn trip and as I use them for blog posts then I am deleting them from the iPad.  So I won't have a big back log.  I rarely use my iPad to take photos, but end up transferring photos from my cameras to it so I can use them in the blog and most of the time I just leave them there.  I figure that as old as this iPad is, it would be a good idea not to bog it down with extraneous photos.  I do use the iPad to take screen shots at times so today I decided which ones I wanted to keep and which to delete.  I had a lot of photos on the iPad for the kitchen renovation so today I either deleted them or transferred them over to my Passport drive in their own folder so I know that they came from the iPad.  Some are duplicate photos do I will at some point delete those.  But the iPad photo folder of the renovation is a good "from start to finish" set of pictures and screen shots of my thought/planning 
process throughout the renovation.  It was fun to peruse it once again and it made me very happy to know that those plans have been finalized and we are enjoying a completed kitchen.  At this time last year I was still just dreaming and adding to my ideas all the while waiting for the work to get underway...probably still emptying out kitchen cabinets and living in a mess of stacks of kitchen things all over the house.  I like being at this end of that project...being able to look back at the whole process!






No comments:

Post a Comment