Tuesday, March 17, 2020

Wonders Never Cease!

(After I posted this photo and published tonight's blog I thought that I should have posted a green barn!)  
HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY 2020!

Today I was the gadabout and Woody stayed home the whole day. I had school this morning.  After lunch, I headed off to get my haircut.  Since I was out, it was a good time to run a couple of errands.  I headed first to WalMart...I dreaded what I wouldn't find!  But I needed three things and I found all all three and was in and out in just a matter of minutes...wonders ever cease!  I will admit that I added an extra minute or so to the time in the store as I wanted to see with my own eyes an aisle that is supposed to hold toilet paper and paper towels...and, that aisle was as I expected it...totally empty.  Next I made a stop at the church as I had a paper to turn into the office.  I slipped into the library just for a moment to grab a couple of books for Woody.  And, since I added something extra to my list that I hadn't planned (books for Woody), I forgot to get the book that Kathy asked me to get.  My last stop before home was the public library to turn in the books that we had finished.  I found out at church that today was supposed to be the last day that the library would be open for a while.  But, alas, I was too late and they had already closed.  I put the books in the book drop and headed on home.  I was glad that I had gotten Woody some books at church since I couldn't get the one that I planned to get him at the public library.  Just sorry that I forgot Kathy's book!  I may have a moment to get her book tomorrow as I have plans to be out in the morning.

We won't be working in the library tomorrow since all church activities have been cancelled except for Sunday morning services and Sunday School...at least at this point those are still planned to happen.

My "barn trip" friends and I have a short barn trip planned for tomorrow.  Marie has spotted some more barns that are fairly close to her home and wanted to go out with her camera rather than her phone camera that she captured them with the other day.  One has a wonderful barn quilt square on its door.  I'm definitely game to go along!  I'm looking forward to capturing some photos of it and several others in that area that she has scouted out for us!

No comments:

Post a Comment