Monday, March 2, 2020

In Like a Lamb, But...


Yesterday I spent a lot of time working with the photos that I took on Friday on our barn trip.  This time I used Photo Shop Express, an app on my iPad to work with them to tweak exposure a bit.  Our laptop is not cooperating very well with my Photo Shop Elements program.  On Friday the program shut down six or seven times for me to just get three photos the way I wanted them...frustrating to say the least.  I remembered that I have a memory card reader adapter that works on my iPad so was able to upload them from that onto the iPad.  The only problem is that I don't like to put a large quantity of photos on my iPad...so I ended up deleting some old ones that I had already used on the blogs.  One newer point and shoot camera connects wirelessly to the iPad so I don't have to connect anything for that one...but, I have the most on that camera.  So at this point I have uploaded the photos that I took on my three other cameras and have worked on those and will upload as needed from my newer point and shoot.  I used that one the most on the trip due to the variance I can get with the zoom lens on it. So at the moment I have a little over 100 on my iPad and more than 100 on my newer point and shoot.  I have been very pleased with the photos that I have worked with so far...this was a very good trip for exposure for the pictures...the cloud coverage was helpful.  Tonight's photo is, I think, at this point anyway, my favorite of the barns that I took this trip.

Today has been a day to do a little of this and a little of that.  I decided to space my day out between reading and doing things around the house...I probably ended up doing more reading than housework!  But I did get some of both accomplished and a nap got fit in to boot.  I also made a birthday call to my sister Cheryl...she joined those of us on Medicare today...and for the next week I am only six years older than she!  Happy birthday, Cheryl!

Woody has had a stay-in day except for going out to get the mail and tonight going to the Monday night Furnace Room Prayer meeting.  He has read, watched TV, done crossword puzzles and probably various and sundry other things!

As far as yesterday is concerned, we can say that March came in like a lamb.  We did have rain, but the temperatures were mild and it didn't rain the whole day!   But that lion may show up in the
overnight hours...more rain and some strong storms are predicted.  Time will tell!

No comments:

Post a Comment