Saturday, September 26, 2020

Joseph is Soon to be Toothless!

I "borrowed" these photos from Kathy as she was there for "the" moment and captured the whole story...definitely in this instance pictures are worth a thousand words. This was the first time that Abigail had attempted to pull a little brother's tooth and by the looks of the second picture she was a bit surprised that it came out! I just laugh everytime that I see the look of surprise on her face!!! Joseph is in "tooth losing mode!" He has lost three teeth during the last week and has another that is soon to come out. When the two top and the two bottom our all out at the same time, I call them "toothless wonders!" Losing a tooth is quite an ordeal for little Joseph...I think that this time having his sister do it and seeing her reaction sort of lessened the fear of losing another tooth! All the tooth drama happened last night. We continue to be in dialysis routine...guess it is good that it is becoming routine since it is now a factor of life around here. Things do seem to have settled down with lots less alarms. There is a consistency of it taking about three hours per cycle. He was disconnected from the cycler machine sometime after 6 this morning, but he was finished a little after 5...so around 13 total hours. We got his machine going a little before 4:30 this afternoon. He slept some during the night and slept some more during the day. I, again, went upstairs after his second cycle was completed and I slept till a little after 5 this morning. I have sour dough bread rising and I made Apple Crisp...a good dessert for Fall! And, this time Woody could have ice cream on it...so he was a happy camper. Be safe! Be well! Be cautious!

No comments:

Post a Comment