Thursday, August 12, 2021

21 Years Ago!

I always say that Nathan (or maybe Kathy) made a very good choice of the year to get married...2000...Nathan will always be able to remember how many years he has been married by the the year's number...good thinking...or perhaps it was chance...but it works in his favor however the year 2000 was chosen! Happy Anniversary! The only thing that took us out of the house today was Woody's dialysis. He was once again very spent when he came out from hus treatment. The only thing left that we have to do is flush his line. He finall had enough energy to eat supper perhapshe willbe ready to haveme flush his line in the next hour or so. It took a little over an hour yesterday...so there are still several hours before bedtime so we should be able to fit it into our evening! We just had a storm blow through. It has been another vrry hot day...feels-like temperature over 100 at times. A good afternoon to stay in! This morning I watered our gardens and then filled birdfeeders. The squirrels were out in full force thanking me! I thinknthe birdies were happy too. I saw a hummingbird so decided to clean and fill its feeder too. I sat on the porch for a while in the morning...reading and taking several pictures. My camera seems to be fixed...thankfully! Be safe! Be well! Be cautious!

No comments:

Post a Comment