Saturday, August 7, 2021

It's Back!

Fed Ex came through for me this afternoon and delivered my camera back to me. It is my original camera that has been fixed...there was a white mark at the base of the LCD screen that makes it identifiable. They said that it was an electronic problem. I don't know what was wrong with it, but I do know that it now works and focuses very easily. Here are three of the first pictures that I took...from the front door, the front of the house and the waiting room at Fresenius Kidney Center. I am a happy camper and feel like I have a new camera all over again. I am working on getting it set up the way that I like it. Today hasn't been the best day for Woody...trying to figure if this is considered the third day...it is if you count the surgery day and if not then the third day is tomorrow...He woke up with a stiff neck which didn't help and he was a bit nauseated before he went to dialysis. He didn't want to attempt to walk with his walker today so he went to the car in the wheelchair. We used one of the wheelchairs at Fresenius to get him into the dialysis center and then back into the car after his treatment. Then used our wheelchair to get him back into the house. He wasn't moving as easily today and I was very thankful that a private ambulance pulled up behind us at the kidney center. Woody was having a hard time getting into the car and almost went down, but the timing of the ambulance driver was perfect! He helped get him into the front seat and even took the wheelchair back inside the center for me. He gave us his card in case we needed his services to get Woody transported in the future. (That sort of shows you how bad it was at the moment that he pulled up! But he is back inside and in his recliner for the rest of the night! I'm hoping that tomorrow is a better day as we have to be up and out fairly early as Woody is the only teacher who will be there tomorrow for the middle school boys. We'll make it one way or another! Today was a good day for mail for me. My friend, Connie, who used to live in Tullahoma but now lives in Alabama, sent me two needlework project bags that she had pieced, quilted and made into zippered bags to hold stitching projects. Happy mail! They will be put to good use...one is made from Christmas fabric. I will gather up the ornaments that I want to stitch and place the charts, linens, flosses, etc. so they will all be there when I get the urge to stitch Christmas. My oven was kept busy slow roasting a Boston Butt Pork Roast most of the day. Just before I came up to blog I pulled it all away from the bone and separated the fat from the meat and now we have a nice large container of pulled pork. I had planned to make potato salad that Woody has requested, but that didn't get done...except for washing the potatoes that I will use. I guess that will be a cooking job for tomorrow after church. We had a storm pass through this morning and got a nice rain from it. It let up before we had to head to dialysis so we didn't get wet. I was happy not to have to water this morning! Be safe! Be well! Be cautious!

No comments:

Post a Comment