Tuesday, August 31, 2021

Ida's Rain

Ida's rain did arrive and decided to stay around. I wonder how much we have gotten. it has been a steady rain. I thought a little while ago that the rain was over, but then it started up again...guess it is still "swirling" around us. I will say that Ida did not bring us wind. I took tonight's photo out the front door. It was raining at the time. It looks hazy in our across the street neighbor's yard...hazy from the rain. Since we didn't have thunderstorms from Ida, I decided that today was a good day to stitch and sew. I managed to finally finish the pillow that had been in the works for a while. Here are a couple of photos of the finished pillow:
I'm posting a little early tonight as I have a couple of things to do in the kitchen still and also need to get Woody's dialysis treatment set up. We have to get underway in an orderly fashion tonight...maybe a little earlier than usual as we have to get up and out in the morning. So have to be sure that his treatment is finished in plenty of time to have him disconnected, eat breakfast, and get out the door and on our way to Vanderbilt. Tomorrow we meet back up with Woody"s melanoma doctor, Dr. Wyman. He will make decisions about whether the malanoma tumor on Woody's arm is a candidate for an injection of immunotherapy drug/s...something that Vanderbilt is doing with some melanoma tumors these days. Be safe! Be well! Be cautious!

No comments:

Post a Comment