Monday, August 30, 2021

Monday Rolls Around Again

Melany sent me some of the photos that the photographer took at the wedding. Tonight's blog photo shows one. They took some of their pictures down by the square in Murfreesboro. I've enjoyed looking at them remembering back two months ago to their wedding day. We have had a pretty quiet day...sort of waiting for our part of Hurricane Ida. So far we have gotten a little rain...but are due to get more. Monday Night Furnace Room Prayer meeting time managed to be in a window when there was a break in the rain so Woody got in and out without getting wet...may have gotten a little wet from dripping trees or a slight drizzle but the timing was right. I'm counting on Ida to water my gardens! We have both read some. Woody has watched some TV and did his daily crossword puzzles. I have done a little stitching. While he was at prayer meeting I got his dialysis cycler machine all set up. It is now ready to start tonight's treatment when Woody is ready. Be safe, Be well! Be cautious! I'll end with another of Alex and Brooke's wedding photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment