Wednesday, January 5, 2022

Back to Reality?

Well, our 2+ weeks off from doctor appointments is over. Today Woody had his appointments at TN Oncology and got his next Keytruda infusion, I got him into the office and then left him...the appointment is around 2 hours long and there is really no need for me to be there. Another good reason for me not to stay is that there were absolutely no parking places...so I pulled in behind cars..."hopped" out and got his wheelchair out of the trunk, he got in his chair and I wheeled him in to the office, and then I left as he signed in for hus appointment. I came home and did some needed cleaning while he was gone. A little before noon, one of the office ladies called to tell me he was ready and I headed off to get him. Woody continues to work in his multiple corssword books that his children and grandchildren gave him for Christmas. He also finished another book. He has just about finished the bagful of books that I got him three weeks ago. Snow is predicted again for tomorrow...wonder if we will be able to get to his appointment with his Fresenius nurse at the kidney center that is scheduoed in the morning...is appointment is late morning...but snow is to continue on into the day...time will tell if we will be able to navigate the ramp and/or the roads. Woody parked the car in the garage when we got home from his appointment today so at least we won't have to scrape a car...or call on Nathan to help us with the task! i'm not against being snowed in tomorrow! I am well underway with the Christmas ornament that I'm working on so a snowy day wouod ve perfect to be able to stitch and maybe finish it! Be safe! Be well! Be cautious!

No comments:

Post a Comment