Friday, January 28, 2022

When What to my Wondering Eyes…A Surprise Outside

I just decided to look out the window and got a big surprise. I had closed all the curtains when it got dark so didn't have a clue what was happening outside...not the best picture...but I just took this picture with my iPad out our guest room window. I knew we were expecting flurries, but didn't think accumulation! I'll have to show Woody the picture when I go downstairs to get his dialysis started for the night. We have had a pretty quiet day...EXCEPT for some telemarketer who has been calling steadily all day. Yesterday we had another number do this to us. The same number called our landline 25 times between 9:15 this morning until 5:45 this evening. Irritating to say the least! Melany and Wade had brought us some of their home-grown sweet potatoes a while back and I decided to bake half of them this morning and then make our favorite sweet potato casserole out of them. Even Woody said they tasted good. Shortly after lunch I found out that our barn crew driver had tested positive for Covid. I guess it is a good thing that we didn't take that barn trip on Tuesday! I did sit next to her on Sunday. We have no idea if she was contageous that day or not. I was wearing a mask...guess we'll see if it was effective or not, if she was contageous! She was so surprised to test positive as she says she feels just like she does when she has a bad sinus infection. Woody has done a little reading, a little TV watching, and a lot of trying to keep warm today. He is all bundled up. I'm hoping to do a little cross stitching when I get back upstairs...after I do a little more clean up in the kitchen. Guess I had better go downstairs and get Woody's dialysis going. Be safe! Be well!!! Be cautious! I have heard it said that it's to the point with this strain of Covid that it is not "if" but "when" we get it! Hoping and praying that that isn't true!!

No comments:

Post a Comment