Wednesday, January 19, 2022

What Was I Thinking?

I decided that today was the day to do some grocery shopping...mainly because Woody was out of pineapple juice. For some reason the stores seem to have low to none on their shelves. But when I checked Kroger's site, they had frozen concentrated pineapple juice...the way I used to buy orange juice. We decided that surely it would be better than having none. I added other items that we needed and arranged to pick up my groceries around 2pm...hoping that the rain would hold off. I had something planned to cook for tonight, but by the time I got the groceries ordered, picked up, amd put away (all done with no rain) I was too tired to do any cooking. But when I came down to make Woody's supper high-protein shake, I decided that I did want to go on and make the baked pork chop recipe. They are baking happily in the oven as I type this. BUT the "what was I thinking?" title for tonight's blog is that I now, at this time of night, have a BIG mess in the kitchen! I'll go get Woody's dialysis treatment set up and then attack the kitchen...oh, boy...Woody has done fairly well today...after he got sick after breakfast...no fun for either of us! Another unplanned load of wash this morning which I need to get out of the dryer in a little while. Tomorrow is an appointment at Fresenius Kidney Center here in Tullahoma with his doctor and the rest of his kidney team. Be safe! Be well! Be cautious!

No comments:

Post a Comment