Tuesday, January 18, 2022

Tuesday

It's been a pretty ho-hum day...not a lot to say! i knocked down a lot of boxes to get them ready for recycle pick up tomorrow...wasn't that a fun thing to do!?! We had an extra amount since we had made those Amazon orders for over-the-counter meds, which came today. That order arriving means that we are back in his nightly high-protein shake routine. I did find out that I hadn't forgotten how to make them. When I changed the dressing in his melanoma tumor, I found out that we were about out of the one kind of dressing that doesn't stick so came upstairs and made another order...also ordered gooves as I'm pretty sure that I will run out before the next order arrives. I don't think that the person I ordered from figured correctly. We had a bit of a problem with Woody's tumor bleeding...so I ended up having to do a load of wash that i hadn't anticipated. We both woke up early this morning. Woody wasn't feeling good, but that passed fairly soon...but neither of us got back to sleep. I did some cross stitch before it was time to disconnect Woody, but any other time that I sat down to stitch later in the day I fell asleep! Woody did some dozing off and on during the day, too. We're just the life of the party! Oh, I did make a fun order, too. Alex amd Brooke gave me a gift certificate to JoAnn's and since I am avoiding going into stores, I decided to do my shopping at JoAnns online. When I was watching a cross stitching video yesterday an item was mentioned that I had been wanting...a rotating cutting board...so checked out JoAnns site and found one to order and one other item that I had been wanting to try plus some elastic for some sweatpants that I am planning to mmake...got that order made. Thanks, Alex and Brooke, for a fun shopping excursion. Also Melany texted and our garage door that they are giving us is ordered...3 months out till it will be installed...but ordered. Woody has done his crosswords, a little reading, and TV watching...routine for him! As I type this, I realize that at least a little more happened today than I thought when I first started writing this! We're waiting on Woody's dialysis solution to warm up so I can get his treatment started for tonight. Be safe! Be well! Be cautious!

No comments:

Post a Comment