Tuesday, January 11, 2022

Does He Look Ten?

Isaac told me that he felt ten but he didn't know if he looked ten or not! Isaac's gift from us arrived in the mail yesterday afternoon so Isaac and his dad stopped by this morning to get it. Nathan said that Isaac was chomping at the bit to get it. I told Nathan that I hoped that Isaac wasn't disappointed! But Nathan said reason he was so anxious was because he wanted to spend his birthday money and he had to wait to spend it till after he got his gift from us!! So the real reason that he couldn't wait was because he had some money burning a hole in his pocket! I think that he was pleased with the first twelve books in the Boxcar Children series. He loves to read and they have trouble keeping him "in books." Maybe these will keep him occupied for a little while at least. I finally made the move to get what little Christmas I had out put away. Well, away as put in the upstairs hall...ready to be put back in the closet...when I get the energy to do that! I also vacuumed and dusted the living room and dining room. Enough "doing" for one day! Woody continues to do crossword puzzle after crossword puzzle from the array of crossword books that he got for Christmas. Keeps him occupied! We got a call today to tell us that Woody's dialysis supplies will be delivered sometime tomorrow between 7 and 11am. That is one reason that I vacuumed today...I wanted the place where the new boxes will be placed to be vacuumed before boxes get placed there for the next month. I do not move these boxes to vacuum under them! It's bad enough to have to move the bags individually that are in them! Speaking of which, it is about time for me to move two of those bags into the family room to ger Woody's dialysis set up for tonight! Be safe! Be well! Be cautious! Kathy just sent me this picture of Isaac that I will end the blog with.

No comments:

Post a Comment