Monday, January 24, 2022

Too Many Things Going on at Once!

Trying to get Woody's dialysis started a bit earlier tonight, making breakfast sausage, planning another barn trip...all have run together and put the blog off in time a bit tonight. Hopefully better late than never?!? Tonight's photo shows my efforts of this afternoon...cleaned off all the ornament finishing items to get ready to use it for its intended purpose...cutting fabric out. I have several projects in mind...but first I want to make another neck warmer for Woody and then the project bag for the girls' punch needle supplies. But it looks like I won't be sewing tomorrow...as a spur of the moment barn trip has come up. Not complaining! Will gladly pull my photography things together for a photo taking trip! I will do that after my sausage making is complete. I had planned to put the sausage mixture together tonight and then refrigerate it over night and then cook it in the morning when I am fixing Woody's breakfast...but don't think that I will have time so will cook them tonight and get the most of them into the freezer...leaving tomorrow morning's in the refrigerator ready to warm up when I cook his eggs. Woody gladly got ready for his treatment a little early tonight. He was anxious to get under his covers as he said that he had been cold all day. Once again this moning we just went on and did his manual drain right away since so much solution had been left in. If it proves a problem in his next lab work then we will let them figure out a solution! At the moment this is our solution...if he has excess soluotion then we will just go on and drain him. My only venture out today was to run the paper work to Fresenius (kidney) clinic. This time I was able to get them to answer the phone...one of our nurses even came out to the car to get the papers from me. The rest of my outside activities consisted of walking to the mail box and out to the compost pile. Woody did some online searching for the next birthday coming up...we have a few weeks, but still...trying to stay on top of all the birthdays is quite a task...especially in the first two months of the year. Be safe! Be well! Be cautious!

No comments:

Post a Comment