Monday, January 10, 2022

Guess Who Became Two Handfuls Today!

Isaac is ten! We only have one of our nine grandchildren whose age isn't written with double digits. While they get bigger and older, we are mainly getting older, and, hopefully not much bigger than we are! I made our grocery order online last night and picked the groceries up this morning. As soon as I got them all put away, I attacked making Woody's slaw to go with my baked beans! And, it sounded like he approved of my efforts, as I got the first "delicious," after he ate lunch, that I have heard in ages! Glad to find something to cook that he actually approves of! I have gotten the kitchen cleaned up from that mess Why is slaw so nessy to make?!?)and have the dishwasher going so I will have the blender parts clean to make his supper shake. I came upstairs to sit for a few minutes and decided that I would put in a few stitches on my sampler, but decided to blog first...be early posting for a change! I will end by wishing Isaac a BIG happy tenth birthday! Be safe! Be well! Be cautious!

No comments:

Post a Comment