Monday, January 31, 2022

In the Books

I have spent a good part of my day "in the books," literally. This morning I processed through a box of newly bought books for the church library doing the preliminary things that librarians do to get ready to put books into circulation. After lunch, I headed off to church to work with Donna in the library for a couple of hours. We got a good amount of work done and have several stacks of books getting closer to being ready to be circulated. Woody is currently at the church for Monday Night Furnace Room Prayer Meeting...finally those in the group who have been sick are better and also the weather is better and a bit warmer so it looked like the group would be back together tonight. I got Woody's treatment ready shortly after he left. He waits to eat till he gets back so I will be making his nightly protein shake once he is back ensconsed in his recliner. Our day is about done, as is the month of January! It doesn't seem possible that the first month of the year is coming to a close. Tomorrow we will welcome February and know that we are getting closer to Spring! I messaged with Woody's Vanderbilt surgeon and we will be going to see him to set up a time to have the melanoma tumor on his arm surgically removed. Be safe! Be well! Be cautious!

No comments:

Post a Comment