Tuesday, February 1, 2022

Been Moving Barns!

I've spent quite a bit of time today moving barn photos on my iPad into their own folder. I think it will be easier to find a barn to post if I don't have to weed through ALL the photos. I also did a lot of photo deleting. I have them all saved on a thumb drive so really don't need to clutter up my iPad with so many...still many, many even with my deleting effort. I moved over 400 barns into a "barn" folder. I really need to go through that folder and weed a little more from there. And, it would be a good idea for me to go through the "library" of photos again as there are many more that can be discarded too. The garage door representative came today to measure for our new door. He left me with a job that I have to get an electrician for...which I am a bit fuzzy on just what exactly I am supposed to get the electrician to do! Well, there is time to figure it out as the door is still quite a few months away from being installed. This morning I got the Fresenius nurse appointment changed since it overlapped with the surgeon's appointment. Nathan, Esther, and Isaac stopped by to check on us and picked up some sticks in the yard. So it has been a busy day of coming and going at our house...with Woody and me staying put...letting others do the coming and going! Be safe! Be well! Be cautious! HAPPY FEBRUARY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment