Monday, February 28, 2022

One Less Teen in the Family

Graham turned 20 yesterday...where have the years gone? It seems almost like yesterday when Nathan called us from Texas and I got to hear Graham cry very soon after he was born. Graham stopped by today to get his gift from us and while he was here we took advantage of his computer knowledge to answer a couple of questions and solve a couple of problems. He's nice to have around!!!!! He solved Woody's problem and then helped us both get started using the Credit Union through my app and on Woody's new laptop. We had been accessing it thorugh the old laptop and lately that meant that I was the only one able to get into the site since Woody isn't going upstairs these days. Woody was relieved to see that we still had money in the account! (rolling my eyes!) I have been working on our grocery shopping...putting things in the shopping cart and will finalize it a little later tonight and arrange to pick up groceries in the morning. Woody is at Monday Night Furnace Room Prayer Meeting. I have gotten his dialysis set up for this evening. I will fix his shake when he gets home. More spoiling went on yesterday. Ruth stopped by after church with Arby's for Woody. He enjoyed a sandwich yesterday and another today. Like I said we are very spoiled. We are both enjoying all the special treats in the fridge. I can't believe that last week at this time we were preparing to head out early in the morning to go to Vanderbilt for Woody's surgery. He continues to do very well. Maneuvering with the walker still isn't the easiest for him but it wasn't all that easy prior to the surgery. Be safe! Be well! Be cautious!

No comments:

Post a Comment