Friday, February 4, 2022

Friday Rolled Around, Again!

Tonight's barn is very hard to capture in a photo...just where it is positioned from the road...when I can see it we are up "in the wires!" And, when we get down more to barn level, it disappears behind a rise...but here is one of the most recent attempts at capturing it through the windshield as we are traveling down the highway. We didn't get any...or not enough to count...of the frozen precipitation in the night...it has just been cold all day. It has hovered around freezing all day...either a little above or a little below...I think dampness and the breeze makes it feel much colder than it is. I have done a little around the house...not much...after lunch I settled into my recliner and did some stitching...I'm hoping to get the ornament that I am stitching on finished this weekend. I'm ready to move on to something else! This has not geen my favorite thing to stitch...I picked it and wanted to stitch it for Melany's ornament for this coming Christmas...but it is more tedious than I expected and am very ready for one less demanding in the number of color changes and easier counting! Maybe I can stick with it enough over the next couple of days and have it finished and put away till I am ready to make it into an ornament. Wether I'm finished or not Sunday, I will move onto another project subject to the roll of the dice in an online stitching game I'm playing. But I hope not to have to come back to this one! Woody has done his usual...crossword puzzles, reading...maybe a little, resting, and watching TV. And, now, it is once again time for me to get his dialysis treatment set up so he can begin tonight's dialysis in a little while. Be safe! Be well! Be cautious!

No comments:

Post a Comment