Friday, February 11, 2022

New Kids on the Dorrell Farm

We got a later start than usual and then decided on doing some things that made the day fairly busy. Woody wanted to get a haircut before his surgery and today was supposed to be the warmest day of those coming up. So late morning after we did the manual dialysis drain, we headed off. I wheeled Woody into get his hair cut and then I left to go to the library. Woody was in need of some books again. I also stopped back at the house to get my camera as we had been invited to stop by Nathan and Kathy's sometime today. We were going to decide if we were going after Woody got his hair cut...see if he still had the energy to stop for a visit. And, stop by their house, we did. They wanted to show us their new kids...three baby goats along with baby quail, a puppy, and various and sundry other animals. The weather was good, except that it was pretty windy. Nathan pushed Woody around the farm and the rest of us took the walking tour. We saw all but Graham and Abigail of our Dorrell grandchildren. We headed back home and have been resting ever since...well, sort of! I did take a nap...not sure about Woody. I do know that he has already started one of the books I got him at the library. Be safe! Be well! Be cautious!

No comments:

Post a Comment