Wednesday, February 2, 2022

More Rain's Coming

We've had rain off and on today...so far not any heavy rain...I guess that is coming tomorrow. And, the sign in tonight's photo will need to be heeded. When we took this picture, there had been rain and there was water on the road ahead of this sign...but not enough to be a problem. That may not be the case tomorrow! last night I made a "small" order at Kroger to pick up today. Lately the thing that is small about grocery shopping is the small amount of groceries you get for a bigger than usual amount of dollars! But "supplies" were running low for Woody's shakes and they actually had bottles of pineapple juice for the first time in ages...so when I saw that when I checked yesterday, I decided that it was the right time to restock. On my way home from picking up the groceries, I stopped at Arby's for a treat for Woody...Classic Roast Beef Sandwich for his lunch. Time to get Woody's dialysis started. Happy Ground Hog's Day. Did your ground hog see his shadow...ours didn't. I think that means that Spring will get here when it gets here...whether he saw his shadow or not! Be safe! Be well! Be cautious!

No comments:

Post a Comment