Thursday, February 17, 2022

A Dreary, Bleary Day

Today's photo shows the view from my recliner that I have today out the bedroom window. It rained a little this morning, but has just started pucking up late this afternoon. I decided to take a picture now before it gets dark in the next hour and then decided to go on and blog early. I doubt that much will happen in the next couple of hours...between now and when I usually blog. I will say that I have had a very lazy day. I haven't done anything that I didn't have to do. Woody and I have both sat in our recliners a good part of the day. I have done a little stitching, talking on the phone, and snoozing. Woody has done his puzzles, read, watched some TV, and may have done a little snoozing too...now whether he would own up to the snoozing...I'm not sure! It has been rather breezy here most of the day. When I went out to get the mail, I found the yard bucket/wheelbarrow had been blown over. I righted it and took it and put it at the back of the house...blocked in by the house, ramp, and garbage can...that should keep it from being blown away. I did a little sewing yesterday and thought that I might do some more today, but with the threat of storms I knew that I would just be having to unplug my machines...so far we have onlynhad a slight rumble of thunder...so guess I couod have done some machine sewing. I'm not sure if they are still predicting possible tornados for us or not. It didn't get quite as warm today as predicted so that may help to keep severity of storms down. And I don't think that the sun ever came out which will also help to keep the chance of tornados down. I guess, as always, time will tell! When I went out to the mailbox, there wasn't that "tornado feel" in the atmsophere. We're all hoping for a calm rainy night! Be safe! Be well! Be cautious!

No comments:

Post a Comment