Monday, February 14, 2022

Happy Valentine’s Day 2022

Tonight's photo of Mother and me dates back quite a few years...probably 1950 or 1951...I'm guessing that I am either two or three. I'm sure that the original photo has the date on the back, but I'm too lazy to go try to find it! I scanned the photo onto my laptop some time ago and use it at this time of year for my Facebook profile photo...so captured it from Facebook to use it here. I think that my Aunt Lois probably made my Valentine outfit. Mother made most of our clothes for us but this looks more like what my aunt would have made and sent me as a Valentine gift..just guessing...no one left to ask! Woody is at Monday night prayer meeting. I have just gotten his dialysis set up for tonight's treatment. So it will be ready for "whenever" he wants to start dialysis tonight. Today was grocery shopping day for me...well, it was grocery pick up day as I did the shopping online last night. I still really like doing my shopping this way. Today's shopping did leave a glitch in it. Woody told me something that sounded good to him...Ham Stuffed Potatoes...well, ham isn't on his list of foods to eat...but once in a while! And, by the time I mix in all the other ingredients there isn't a high concentration of ham. So I a small portion of sliced ham...but in the end they didn't have it. So after I got the rest of what they did have put away, I headed down the street to a close by grocery store and found what I was looking for...but, of course, in doing this I ended going into a store which I have been avoiding. This store is rarely very crowded so I grabbed my ham and checked out and was back in the car quick like a bunny! Hopefully I didn't come in contact with any Covid germs! Be safe! Be well! Be cautious!

No comments:

Post a Comment