Saturday, February 5, 2022

Saturday

The last time Marie and I went on a barn trip we spent a little time going up and down a few streets in Bell Buckle, TN. There are many unique homes in this quaint town. This Victorian was very interesting both for its architecture along with its yard and the obvious gardening interest of the owner. Many interesting structures in the yard. On the outside of the fence every few pickets there is an interesting saying...some about gardening, but not all. Today has been another low-key day...just trying to stay warm! Once again, I just did a little here and there around the house, worked on tomorrow's Sunday School lesson, and have stitched. I have a goal in mind that I WANT to have this ornament finished tonight...ready to move on to something else, but don't want to leave this one unfinished. I am getting much closer...I think that I only have two or three colors left to use in what is still to be done...but the colors are so scattered, it is hard to keep up with where I am...much less where I have been! The greens are different colors/tones, but once stitched it is hard to distinguish them...plus the size of the stitches are very small...hard to tell that they are Xs. But, I think that I will be able to finish this tonight...if not tomorrow before the next roll of the dice in the cross stitch game that I am "playing" online with a group of stitchers on FaceBook. Woody has been cold today...he has many throws stacked on top of him and often when I walk into the family room, it is hard to find him as he has even covered up his head! He has his Sunday School lesson ready for his 6th, 7th, and 8th grade boys. As soon as I publish this, I am going downstairs to do the set up for his dialysis for tonight. We need to start a little earlier than usual as we need to be out the door fairly early in the morning for Sunday School. Be safe! Be well! Be cautious!

No comments:

Post a Comment