Friday, February 25, 2022

And, The Beat Goes On

I'm not sure about the title tonight...as I was hovering over the title spot this title came to me and so I went with it...not sure that it has anything to do with our day...except...that our days go on and about the "beat"...well, we march to a different drummer around here...but whatever the beat...it does go on...and on and on! I think that we have had a good day...Woody hasn't taken any Tyelenol since this morning at breakfast. That's a positive direction in his recovery! We managed quite easily getting to and from the doctor appointment. It was a very short appointment as he saw the doctor via computer screen. It is sort of funny to see ones doctor being wheeled into the room on a cart! All of the team were encouraging Woody to take his phosophorus binder...early on he was told to just take it with breakfast, but now they want him to take it with every meal. Maybe they convinced him today? Time will tell! I am not stressing about emptying the drain bag. I had the nurse check it today and he said that it looked to him like it just wassn't draining much and that we had the bag squeezed the way it was supposed to be. I have looked at it several times and if there isn't enough to measure to empty then I haven't emptied it. I willl empty it in a little while and call it a day. We did get a robo call today giving us our post op appointment with the surgeon...next Wednesday. I feel like all is heading in the right direcion. We are still being well taken care of by friends. Donna stopped by with some food today. We appreciate our friends so much. I worked today on church library work at home...getting letters written to families who have had books placed in memory of loved ones. That was a good job done. I had been going to do this for some time and finally did it. Woody has taken it easy other than going to the doctor today. He has pretty much had a usual day...crossword puzzles, TV, reading, resting, etc. Be safe! Be well! Be cautious!

No comments:

Post a Comment