Saturday, February 26, 2022

Starting to Get Spoiled!

I was looking for a barn to post tonight and came across this Great Blue Heron. I'm sure that I posted it back when I took it, but that was almost a year ago...so probably forgotten by most! I was a breezy March day last year...the weekend after I got my new point and shoot camera. i think that this was about my favorite of the first pictures that I took. Just love the feathers being blown in the wind. We have had a nice day. I think that Woody is improving nicely. He hasn't had any Tylenol since yesteday morning...a good sign! I made a quick trip to the Post Office to get stamps so I could send off the library notes that I wrote yesterday. That job is done. About the spoiling mentioned in tonight's title: Jo stopped by this afternoon with some yummy soup and we had a nice visit. After Jo's visit, I checked on all of Woody's surgery places and all looks good. He's healing nicely. The bandage on his long incision where the tumor was removed has been changed. His drain is taken carr of for today. And, now "all" that is left for my daily nursing duties is getting his dialysis treatment set up and then connecting him and getting it underway for the night. We'll start a little early tonight so we will be ready to head off to Sunday School on time in the morning. Woody is teaching his boys class tomorrow. He has finished another book today. I would say that things arr almost back to normal, though, he is moving even more slowly than he usually does! But all in all we are doing well four days after his surgery. Be safe! Be well! Be cautious!

No comments:

Post a Comment