Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Another Wintry Day

When Woody got up this morning, Weather Bug said that it was 9F. Brrrrrrrrrr! According to Weather Bug it did get to 30 today...you couldn't prove it by me because I stayed inside all day. This morning Woody made pumpkin pudding for a lunch treat for Nathan and Kathy and family. I worked on straightening up the downstairs, vacuuming, getting out the Christmas mugs and storing away everyday mugs. After lunch, Woody walked to the community center to spin. He spun for 48 minutes and then walked home. While he was gone I finally made it into my sewing room and have stayed there most of the rest of the day. I am letting my machine make Christmas ornaments with me changing threads when it stops and I have also done a little more on getting the binding sewn down on Joy's quilt. The machine stops so often that it doesn't give me much time to stitch on the binding. The machine is sewing as I am blogging...it is finishing up the outline around the ornament. When this finishes in about 3 minutes (if the machine time is accurate) that will make the second ornament completed today. Woody finished another book today and headed back to the box of church library books to find another to read. Shortly after supper Woody headed off walking to the prayer room at church. Well, the machine has beeped signaling that it is finished stitching the ornament. Off to choose another one to stitch...I think that there is enough time to stitch it out tonight...at least I can gather the colors for the next one.

No comments:

Post a Comment