Thursday, December 23, 2010

Christmas Eve Eve

I'm taking a break from cooking! I think that I only have one more recipe to assemble and then I'm through in the kitchen. It is good for me to have as much finished as possible before all the confusion begins tomorrow! My helper elf has followed behind me some today in helping me keep my messes under control...but he hasn't been in the kitchen for a while and I'm about out of bowls and measuring devices, etc! He told me a few minutes ago that he would clean up the kitchen...he doesn't know what he is asking for!

We have had a stay-at-home day. Woody did go for a walk this afternoon. He has been reading, doing crossword puzzles, and resting. After lunch we watched Nathan and Kathy's family DVD from 2009...my how the children have grown since 09!

Well, I'd best get back to my cooking...tomorrow will come very quickly. Our family Christmas festivities will begin as soon as Wade, Melany, Erin and Alex arrive from Murfreesboro. 'Tis the season!

No comments:

Post a Comment